Daemen College : Alumni : Distinguished Alumni Awards :Distinguished Alumni Form
Step 1: Nominee/Nominator Information
Step 2: Award Questionnaire
* Required Fields
This award recognizes alumni who focused their lives on improving their career field; have made a significant impact on their profession, and have improved society through their chosen careers.
This award recognizes alumni that have dedicated their lives to serving the needs of others through volunteer activities, helping those less fortunate form physical, emotional, medical or psychological concerns, or working to improve society through civic organizations or governmental committees.
This award recognizes alumni who have been moved to give back to the institution that provided the base for their successful lives. These leaders have participated in programs such as service learning, Cooperative Education/Career Development, hosted student teachers, physical therapy students, physician assistant students, scholarship fundraisers, acted as class agents, or contributed to the student life at Daemen College.
This Premier award recognizes a graduate who has achieved distinction in all three of the above categories.
This award recognizes a graduate from the last decade who falls into one of the above categories selected by the committee and nominated by a member of the Daemen College community (alum, faculty, staff and administration). Please designate your nominee as a Graduate of the Last Decade and outline their Outstanding Commitment to the College, the community, or achievement in their career.
1. Nominee's Type of Employment:
2. Positions achieved in this employment and others:
3. How have the nominee's achievements positively made an impact on society?
1. List the volunteer activities of the nominee:
2. How long has the nominee been involved in these volunteer activities?
3. Civic/government organizations or committees that the nominee has served:
4. How have the nominee's volunteer activities directly serviced the needs of others?
1. What specific college program has the nominee participated in since graduation?
2. List what work the nominee has done with these specific programs:
3. How long has the nominee been involved in the program(s) listed above?
[ Admin ]
©2014 Daemen College : 4380 Main Street, Amherst, NY 14226 : 800.462.7652