Winter Parking Map
View a larger version of the Winter Parking map.
Winter Parking Regulations at Daemen College will be in effect from November 1 to April 1.
Overnight parking will be permitted for Resident Students only, with a valid parking permit, between the hours of 1 AM and 7 AM, in the following parking areas.
- Parking lot adjacent to Business & Commerce Bldg. (designated for overnight and long-term parking)
- North parking lot next to the Musicalfare Theatre
- Parking areas in front of the Campus Dr. Residence Halls, Bldgs. #56, #96, and #110
- Parking lot between Campus Dr. Residence Halls #96 and #110
- Parking lot on the island between Campus Dr. Residence Halls, Bldgs. #76 - #101 and Bldg. #71
- Parking lot adjacent to Canavan Hall
- Parking lot near Main St. Entrance
These parking restrictions are necessary in order for our maintenance crews to clear snow and keep the campus roadways and parking lots accessible. Your help in complying with these regulations is greatly appreciated.
Please remember that parking is not allowed on the grass or on campus roadways. Violators will be ticketed and vehicles towed at the owner’s expense. Public safety and Town of Amherst ordinances require that we strictly enforce these policies.
Resident students should remember that the Town of Amherst prohibits on-street parking between the hours of 1 AM and 7 AM from November 1 to April 1. Daytime parking is permitted on Campus Dr. and Main St. in posted areas.